Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I Put It To You

I have a couple questions and I expect some answers...from EVERYONE, not just Derek. I need the opinions of men for the first question. Here it is:

Two nights ago at work I was coming out the double doors that lead into the hallway. 2 maintenence men were also in the hall, walking from different directions towards the door. As I ducked under Shawn's arm, I heard Scott say, "Are you enjoying your night?" There was no sarcasm in his voice. This was a serious, legitimate question. I heard Shawn say "HUH?" as I walked down the hall, giggling my ass off. I just thought that was an incredibly girly thing for a man to say to another man. Your thoughts, guys?

Second question...this is bugging me. We're having a guy come back to work Saturday after being out sick for two months. Big Mike wants to get him a welcome back cake so he was going around last night collecting money. He asked Prescilla to ask me for him because, in his own words: "I don't want to ask her. She always looks mad." Do I ALWAYS look mad? Do you guys feel you can't talk to me because I look pissed off? I don't think so! Like Mom always says, "I'm born with this look!" So I need some answers, please!

'Preciate it! :D


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?