Thursday, May 20, 2004

I Got Nothin'

Sometimes, I feel bad that Mom is such a fount of amusement for us. Most of the time, though, I just laugh at her and share the fun.

A couple years ago Mom, Dad & I were going to Parker. We were listening to the radio and a commercial came on. By now, I've forgotten what the product was that was being hyped but it was a female voiceover. She said something like "I just come up empty when I try to think of how to make my garden look better." Not thinking about how it was going to sound to Dad & I, Mom busts out with "That's MY problem. I just got nothin' in my head."

Of course, she meant when it came to gardening but this was right after the now infamous "I'm smarter by myself" comment so Dad & I ended up laughing pretty much the rest of the trip.

P.S. GO FLAMES!! WOOOOO!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?