Friday, May 14, 2004

More Recommendations From Me

Since I'm in the midst of yet another crippling attack of writer's block, I've been doing a lot of reading to help remedy this situation. A while back, Shanon let me borrow all ten books in the "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" series. I have so far read the first five and have to tell those of you that have not read these books...YOU MUST DO SO FORTHWITH! They are hilarious. Lemony Snicket tells the tragic tales of the Baudelaire orphans, Violet, Klaus & Sunny and along the way throws in snippets of his life as well when you least expect it. I was reading them at work Tuesday night and was approached and asked why I kept laughing. In fact, the subheader up there is a quote from one of those books. So...there's my latest recommendation.

Enjoy!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?