Friday, June 04, 2004

Der Fuhror's Biorhythms

I was blog surfing this morning and I happened across Amanadoo.blogspot.com (I would link her but, see, I'm blond and I don't understand how to do that like Derek & Collin do so this is as good as I can do.) and I read a post that mentioned her compatibility with Adolf Hitler. She, being more computer savvy then yours truly, linked the site that gave her the info so I followed it, curious to see how compatible I would be to ol' Adolf.

It's not that I have a Hitler fettish or anything, but I have had two dreams about him for some reason or another. I don't remember the details of my most recent somnambulistic tryst with the fuhror but the first one became something of legend with my friend. It seemed that I had been on my way to visit Hitler and when I arrived at his little tin shack in the middle of nowhere, he wasn't there. While I waited, I got hungry so I raided his fridge and made myself a sandwich, using all of his mustard. When I realized what I had done, I ran like hell, knowing that Hitler was gonna be one pissed off little man when he saw all his mustard was gone.

So, anyway, the site I visited for this info was www.facade.com/biorhythm. The results were as follows:

HEATHER'S COMPATIBILTY WITH ADOLF HITLER:

PHYSICAL - 32% (eeyeww)
EMOTIONAL - 24%
INTELLECTUAL - 79% (spooky)
OVERALL - 45%

So besides the fact that we could have a rockin' conversation or a killer game of Trivial Pursuit, Adolf & I wouldn't have had much of a chance in the soul mate department.

There was a long list of other celebrities that I could check my compatibility with. The only one I saw that interested me was Edward Norton. The results follow:

HEATHER'S COMPATIBILITY WITH EDWARD NORTON:

PHYSICAL - 87%
EMOTIONAL - 73%
INTELLECTUAL - 97%
OVERALL - 86%

Check out those numbers!! I know he's split from Salma Hayek so Jeff better watch out! Ha! There's a link to check your compatibility with The Rock so I think I'll go back later and see if Mom has a chance with her man!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?