Monday, June 21, 2004

I Smell Like WHAT???

SONG OF THE DAY: "Just Let Me Be In Love" by Tracy Byrd. This is one of my favorite country songs cuz it's mushy & sweet & romantic...the thought of some guy actually feeling like this rates a 10 on my sigh-o-meter! :)



Okay, so it was a busy busy night at work last night and once again I was saddled with Stan The Trainee. He was depressed because it was Father's Day and his son was in New Jersey so I was trying to be nice to him. He called me over to ask a question and asks what that smell is emanating from me.

"Gum," I said, sticking out my Cherry Chill Eclipse gum for him to see. "Smells good, huh?"

"Yes! Why don't I have any?"

"You want some? I'll get you some."

"Nah...I don't wanna smell like a girl." HUH???

"Ummm, a girl?"

"Yeah...and then you with your pink hair and your cherry gum, you smell like a scratch-n-sniff sticker."

Well, okay. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?