Monday, July 26, 2004

BLOGGING FUN!

SONG OF THE DAY: "The Reason" by Hoobastank. Not only do I really like this song because of the lyrics and Doug Ray's voice but the beginning note that repeats for about 5 seconds or so matches the pitch of the dinging sound my BRAND NEW 2004 SATURN ION 2 makes when I hit the automatic lock button. It cracks me up everytime I hear it and wonder if that was the inspiration for that song!

So, yeah, I bought a brand new car!!! It's soooo pretty...storm gray is the official color. CD player, A/C, automatic locks...I love it. I always name my cars and this one is no exception. I tried to think of a name that started with I for Ion and came up with Isabella...now I call her Bella for short. My Kia was named Nathalie, my LeMans was Subzero aka Baby Blue, and my Honda CVCC was the CalvinMobile, thanks to the etchings done by Derek & Jay on the hatchback window of Calvin & Hobbes dancing. That was the only thing I loved about that car.

Anyway, now that I have a new car, I've been noticing everyone else's cars and how they drive them, etc, etc. Wednesday night I was at Fargo's Pizza picking up dinner and I was getting into my car when a fancy schmancy white Firebird came tearing down Willamette. Tires squealing, smoke flying. I figured it was a young kid showing off his nifty wheels. Then the car turned into Fargo's & I thought I'd see if I was right about the driver. I couldn't have been more wrong! When the driver's door opened, an overweight lady of about 60 got out, followed by her passenger, an overweight balding guy of about the same age!! I was really shocked!

Sorry about the lack of posts on my site. I'm still working with my Mom's computer and to post anything, I have to send it to Derek or Collin & hope they have time to post for me. So bear with me...one day it'll be a regular thing for me again!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?