Friday, July 02, 2004

OH MY GOD A POST!!!

Wow! I'm actually posting! This is so exciting!

A lot has happened since my last post that has contributed to me not posting. I won't go into the sordid details here and bore all of you but suffice it to say that I don't have a computer any longer that I can post from. I'm using my grandma's computer in Grand Junction right now but when I get home, I have to use my mom's computer which kinda sucks. Thanks, Derek, for picking that one out. :P I can't post from that computer and the only blogs I can view are mine, Derek's & Collin's. I'm thinking of making my comment section my blog for a while. Haha.

So anyway, Derek, Heather & I made it to Jct in good time yesterday. We had good music provided by Derek...he even let me listen to The Dance Hall Crashers. Yay! We hit the family picnic and it was just like I thought it would be. No one talked to me like usual...my extended family is stuck up and they all just stared at my pink hair!

Went to WalMart and bought some cute clothes and called Collin...woke him up. Oops. Derek was yelling at him over the phone in a heavy Mexican accent. Derek said Collin sounded dazed. Derek's mean but we all know that. I guess I should go be social. Bye!






|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?