Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Busy As A Bee

I mentioned a couple posts ago that I was moving out of my house. I am
dedicating this upcoming 4-day weekend of mine to pack & clean and try my best
to get out of there. Sooooo...there will probably be no posts, no comments, no
nothing from me for a while except a lot of whining because of all the work I
have in front of me. I have the living room and the front bathroom all packed
up and the dining room is about half done. That leaves the kitchen, utility
room, another bathroom, three bedrooms and the garage. The garage, however, I
am planning on trying to extract help from my family with. It's piled with so
much stuff, it's unbelievable! I'm a little afraid to see what bugs are in
there as well.
So, anyway, there's the reason that I'll be missing for a while. I know
you're all sad but you'll live. You still have Collin & Derek & Monkey & Trish
& Jenn to entertain you! :D


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?