Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ends & Odds

First off, a big THANK YOU to Collin for designing my new header! I love it
- it's so colorful and perky!! Big hugs & kisses thrown his way for that! Now
I feel I'm "in" with the cool kids who have nifty headers!! :D

I showed the header to Mom yesterday, who had already seen it when she logged
on the night before, and when I asked what she thought of it, she said it was
"well done, artistically but she needed a swimsuit on." She felt this was a
"public forum" and shouldn't have naked, green, striped boobies out there for
everyone to see! THEN, when I mentioned that I had originally suggested a
characiture of me like Derek & Collin have in their headers, she gasped and
said, "The naked mermaid is YOU?" *sigh* No, it's not me! At least, I don't
think so.

So...thanks again, Collin! You rock, baby!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?