Monday, November 08, 2004

It's Only Because I Care

I'm totally swamped at work tonight. Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya why: we have 13 people on our shift and guess how many are here tonight? Go on, guess! No...more. No, less...oh...I'll just tell you.

6.

Yep. 6. 6 un-sick, un-surgeryed, un-vacationing, un-military employees. SO! I'm running around on three different floors running unfamiliar machines but because I like you all...I REALLY do!...I'm going to leave you with a few quotes from a book Collin picked up for me this weekend called Quotable Pop. Enjoy!

"I didn't understand one thing Salvador Dali said. He speaks three languages that I don't speak. All we understood was that we didn't understand each other. He likes that. He's into total confusion. He says I'm his favorite example of total confusion."
- Alice Cooper, 1973

"It's BTO - they're Canada's answer to ELP. Their big hit was TCB. That's how we talked in the 70's. We didn't have a moment to spare."
- Homer Simpson

"The first track is called 'I Wanna Live.' And the last line of 'Worm Man', the last song is "I wish I was dead.' I guess it's a real conceptual album."
- Joey Ramone, 1987

More of these fun quotes to come!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?