Friday, December 24, 2004

Insect Love

There are always cartoons on somewhere at Collin's house and the other day while I was watching Jordyn, there was a cartoon with a cute little grasshopper. In reality, I hate grasshoppers. They ook me out but the one on TV was okay.

Jordyn pointed him out and said, "Isn't he cute?" I agreed. "So you agree that grasshoppers are cute?" She's been trying to get me to realize this from Day One.

"Only the one on TV."

"Maybe when you grow up, you'll realize that...."

"I'm as grown up as I'm gonna get, kiddo."

"How old are you?"

"33."

"So maybe when you're 32..."

"I've already been 32."

"Oh. Well, maybe when you're older, you'll realize that grasshoppers have great love for you."


Merry Christmas to everyone!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?