Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Stole This From Jenn

This looked like fun & I wanted to try it so here goes:


3 names you go by:
Heather
Foot
Heado

3 screen names you've had:
Headoft52
PhantasyCherry
SpiderGwen

3 things you like about yourself:
My eyes
My handwriting
My knowledge of tunes

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself.
My weight
My blotchy skin
Being shy

3 parts of your heritage:
Swedish
English
Dutch

3 things that scare you:
Never having children
Anything happening to my family
Collin realizing I'm so totally not worthy of his love

3 of your everyday essentials:
Collin
Peak 95.1
Books

3 things you're wearing right now:
My fave red sweater
my fat jeans
my brand new bra

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
Badfinger
Skid Row
No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

3 of your favorite songs at present:
Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani
Vertigo - U2
Somebody Told Me - The Killers

3 of your favorite songs EVER:
Timeless - Badfinger
Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt
Save A Prayer - Duran Duran

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Finishing my family tree
Keep my new place clean
Lose weight (although that's not new)

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
communcitation
a best friend
trust

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
I did the Doubles Skate at Skate City with Kelly Reno, the kid from The Black Stallion movie
I kissed the guitarist for Skid Row
I won a dinner with Patrick Roy

3 Physical things about a love interest that appeal:
Smile
Eyes
Sense of humor

3 things you just can't do:
Save money
Chin ups
Draw

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Spending time with Collin
Genealogy

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
Collin
Collin
Collin

okay, okay, seriously:

go to sleep
work on genealogy
learn the words to all the songs on Gwen Stefani's CD

3 careers you're considering:
Author
Archeology
Mother

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Sweden
New York
Italy

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
Gwen
Jemma
Jacob


3 things you want to do before you die:
Have kids
Visit Sweden
completely finish the family tree

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
Collin
Derek
Shanon


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?