Saturday, January 29, 2005

I've Been Targeted!

By Restless Angel:

Random 10
1. Lovers In The Backseat - Scissor Sisters
2. Me And My Monkey - Beatles
3. Leningrad - Billy Joel
4. Carry On Til Tomorrow - Badfinger
5. Sweet Georgia Brown - The Coasters
6. Spirit In The Sky - Norman Greenbaum
7. You Are The Girl - The Cars
8. Bang A Gong (Get It On) - T. Rex
9. The KKK Took My Baby Away - The Ramones
10.Pulled Up - Talking Heads


Total # of music files on computer:
Aw, hell....I don't know. It's Collin's computer and Collin's music!


Last CD you bought:
Stop All The World Now - Howie Day


Last song you listened to before this post:
Wild Wild West - The Escape Club (it was on the radio. The song going through my head, however, is Comfortably Numb by The Scissor Sisters.)


Name five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you:
1. Coppertone Blues - Pete Ham
2. Extraordinary - Liz Phair
3. Stupid - Sarah McLachlan
4. Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
5. Mouth - Merrill Bainbridge

My 3 Victims.....
Collin
Derek
Derek S

And of course anyone else who wants to do this. I love quizzes, especially about music! :)



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?