Thursday, February 17, 2005

AFQ - Another Freakin' Quiz!

I'm sorry but I love these things. I stole this from El Sid!



A
ccent
: I don't think I have one but when we went to California in the mid 80's, a waitress at a restaurant we stopped in at asked if we were from Colorado. She said she could tell from our accents. ??

Bra size: 38D

Chore I hate: Taking out the garbage. I hate gathering it and hauling it to the dumpster.

Dad's name: Jess.

Essential make-up products: purple eyeshadow, eyeliner and black black mascara.

Favorite perfume: X'ia X'iang & Obsession.

Gold or silver?: Silver.

Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Interesting fact: Did you know that because King Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn, he created the Church of England that's in effect to this day?

Job titles: Senior Operator, Golden Child.

Kids: Not yet.

Living arrangements: I have a cute little apartment that I'm at sometimes.

Mom's birthplace: Grand Junction, CO

Number of apples eaten in the last week: Nada. That's kind of sad.

Overnight hospital stays: Funny, Mom & I were just talking about this when Dad had his surgery; I've (knock on wood and point like Fred) never had to stay overnight in the hospital.

Phobias: Coulrophobia - fear of clowns, Claustrophobia - fear of enclosed spaces, & Apiphobia or Melissophobia - fear of bees. Taking El Sid's direction, click here to find out what your phobia is called.

Question you ask yourself a lot: What am I doing here, what is my purpose?

Religious affiliation: Christian, I suppose.

Siblings: Brother: Derek. Sisters-in-law: Heather & I count her twin Shannon as a sister-in-law as well.

Time I wake up: Depends on the day. If I'm working, 4pm. If I'm not, around 7am.

Unnatural hair color: Atomic pink. Although it's faded for the most part; there's still a little of it on the left side of my head.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Mushrooms.

Worst habit: Popping my knuckles. Dad hits me in the head when I do it around him.

X-rays?: My teeth of course. My left thumb when I broke it in high school and two years ago my left ankle when I sprained it.

Yummy food I make: That I make?? Ummm....sure as hell ain't grilled cheese! I suppose I make pretty kick-ass scrambled eggs.

Zodiac sign: Aquarius. Although I'm on the cusp, being closer to Capricorn, I'm still a water-bearer through & through!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?