Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Derek stole this from El Sid

and seeing as how I LOOOOVE quizzes, here's me stealing it:

48 questions for you to love...

1. Your name spelled backwards:
Drallab Rehtaeh - Yeah, it looks Indian, huh?

2. Where were your parents born?
Grand Junction, CO

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
See, I don't download things...but I did install a genealogy program.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Outback

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Ummm....probably two summers ago at my parents place.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes, I have! I was the lead - THE LEAD!!! - in my 3rd grade play, "What Shall We Do For Christmas?" I was the chairwoman. I remember nothing about it except that my Grandma Knight sent me a pink corsage for good luck which I still have somewhere.

7. How many kids do you want?
I don't care - I just want some!

8. Type of music do you dislike most?
Dislike? Music? Is that possible? No, that's just crazy talk!

9. Are you registered to vote?
no.

10. Do you have cable?
Nope. Used to think I'd wither & die without it but I'm doing okay. I have Sex & The City on DVD. :)

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No.

12. Ever prank call anybody?
Yeah but it wasn't my idea.

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
No. Can you believe it?

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Ack! No, don't think so.

15. Farthest place you ever traveled?
Florida.

16. Do you have a garden?
Not any more but I do have some really pretty lillies on my dining room table.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin & Hobbes. I don't care that Bill Watterson retired. There's nothing out there now that even compares to the fun of Calvin!

18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem?
As a matter of fact, I do! Choir, 6 years.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Depends. If I'm in a hurry, shower & whenever it is that I need it. If I'm feelilng lazy, a bath & a book.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
For sheer fun & silliness - Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, onions, green peppers.

22. Chips or popcorn?
POPCORN!! Seriously my one food weakness!

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Either purple or light pink.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
What the...???? Um...no.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Pfft. Obviously you've never seen me.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple if I have a choice although I like orange.

27. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
I don't have a favorite. I like them all. Unless it's dark chocolate although I read today in Glamour Magazine that dark chocolate is an aphrodesiac.

28. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
When I was 18.

29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
ARGH! Ugh! Never. Tomatoes are the food of the devil! The devil, I tell you!

30. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yep. I was on the 1st place science fair team in elementary school.

31. Are you a good cook?
No. Maybe one day I'll post about my attempt at making a grilled cheese sandwich for the owner of the golf course I worked at!

32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Of course I do! I just don't like doing it!

33. Ever order an item from an infomercial?
No. Although I've been tempted.

34. Sprite or 7-up?
Depends. When I'm sick, 7-up.

35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes....Fargo's: the stupid Victorian lace dress!

36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Does Walgreens count as a pharmacy? If it does then I bought some of those Magic Wipe Mr. Clean things.

37. Ever throw up in public?
Yes at the state fair after riding The Gravitron. I puked in a trash can and on my white shoes.

38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love?
Wellllll......if I didn't have either, I would choose true love but I already have that so next is the money! WHoooo!

39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Cuz if it was true, I would have fallen in love with Collin at Derek's wedding rehearsal.

40. Ever call a 1-900 number?
No. But ask Mom about Dr. Love! heheh

41. Can exes be friends?
NO!

42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My daddy.

43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I had a fair amount of red hair.

44. What message is on your answering machine?
The usual - "Hi, you've reached Heather..." But I used to have a Simpsons sound byte from the episode where Homer was too fat to go work..."I'm sorry. The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now." Mom used to call and say, "My fingers are not fat!"

45. What is in your backpack?
I have two backpacks that are filled with football cards.

46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Depends on what day it is.

47. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Collin

48. What is the first concert you ever went to?
3 years old, Ferrante & Teicher with my Mom.

So there you go! I wonder if it's possible to OD on quizzes! Ha!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?