Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Thief I Am
It's time for yet another installment of "I STOLE THIS QUIZ!" This one comes courtesy of Seven. Thanks, man!!<< Home
- What is longest you have ever gone without bathing? Probably 3 days while at a family reunion at a camp where the bathrooms were just flat out NASTY!
- When you read, do you highlight or mark items? Never! I never deface books! That's sacrilege!
- What brand are your favorite jeans? How long have you had them? In the words of Seven: Levi's baby!!
- Do you still have an article of clothing from high school? If so, what is it? Ummm...don't think so.
- Who makes you laugh the big belly laugh (can be a comedian) ? Derek & Collin.
- Of all your scars which one has the best story, please, do tell! I have a scar on my middle finger from a car accident that I was just thinking of blogging about. So I think I will - you'll just have to wait & see.
- Do you color your hair? What color? How old were you when you first colored it? Yes, I admit it. I color it. The first time I tried I was in 9th grade but it didn't take. My hair had been blonde, red, atomic pink, copper blonde, dark brown...it's "peace lily" blonde right now. In fact I colored it Monday.
- Do you take vitamins? Nope
- Do you like chocolate? Milk or dark? What brand? If not chocolate what candy do you like? I love chocolate. dark chocolate is icky though. mix it with peanut butter, though...hell yeah!!
- What is the fondest memory you have of your grandma or grandpa? Grandpa - taking us inner tubing down the canals in Junction. Grandma - all the times we've stayed up til 2 am talking.
- If you had to share a song that represented who you are, which one would it be? "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair. I think it fits everyone - you never know what a person's like until you get to know them which sadly, most people don't take the time to get to know anyone else!!