Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Thief I Am

It's time for yet another installment of "I STOLE THIS QUIZ!" This one comes courtesy of Seven. Thanks, man!!


  1. What is longest you have ever gone without bathing? Probably 3 days while at a family reunion at a camp where the bathrooms were just flat out NASTY!
  2. When you read, do you highlight or mark items? Never! I never deface books! That's sacrilege!
  3. What brand are your favorite jeans? How long have you had them? In the words of Seven: Levi's baby!!
  4. Do you still have an article of clothing from high school? If so, what is it? Ummm...don't think so.
  5. Who makes you laugh the big belly laugh (can be a comedian) ? Derek & Collin.
  6. Of all your scars which one has the best story, please, do tell! I have a scar on my middle finger from a car accident that I was just thinking of blogging about. So I think I will - you'll just have to wait & see.
  7. Do you color your hair? What color? How old were you when you first colored it? Yes, I admit it. I color it. The first time I tried I was in 9th grade but it didn't take. My hair had been blonde, red, atomic pink, copper blonde, dark brown...it's "peace lily" blonde right now. In fact I colored it Monday.
  8. Do you take vitamins? Nope
  9. Do you like chocolate? Milk or dark? What brand? If not chocolate what candy do you like? I love chocolate. dark chocolate is icky though. mix it with peanut butter, though...hell yeah!!
  10. What is the fondest memory you have of your grandma or grandpa? Grandpa - taking us inner tubing down the canals in Junction. Grandma - all the times we've stayed up til 2 am talking.
  11. If you had to share a song that represented who you are, which one would it be? "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair. I think it fits everyone - you never know what a person's like until you get to know them which sadly, most people don't take the time to get to know anyone else!!
Yet again, there's no one to tag so feel free to grab this and run with it!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?