Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Heather's Jukebox

I've always got a song rolling around in my brain. Some nights are worse than others; I'll get one song stuck in there and it won't go away. The worst part is it's just one line repeating over & over & over... & over...

Since I work on a static controlled floor, we're not allowed to have radios or headphones. That means I'm stuck with whatever my brain decides to tune in to. Tonight has been a night of variety. Somewhat.

1) When I came in, I had "The Chauffeur" by Duran Duran stuck in my head which is weird because the D2 CD I had going in the car did not have that song on it. But there it was.

2) "Lovergirl" by Teena Marie popped in there while I was talking to Collin on the phone and he was reading me my comments for yesterday's post. Laura's comment got me singing it....

3) ...but only for a while. Somehow, "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 started running around my head. Since the Duran Duran show, I haven't listened to anything except D2 so how that one popped in there I have no clue.

4) After about an hour, I noticed that Duran Duran had returned and this time it was "Planet Earth."

5) Again, my brain freaked out and grabbed hold of a song that I haven't heard in a week: "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot.

6) Maroon 5 was feeling left out apparently so "Sunday Morning" made an encore appearance.

7) Finally a song that made sense!! "I Wanna Take You Higher", the Duran Duran version from their cover CD "Thank You." I love that song and did everything I could to keep it going. But my brain had other plans.

8) This wasn't a bad thing, however, because as I type this, "What Happens Tomorrow" by the Duran Boys in firmly entrenched.

Those are my jukebox selections for the night! Have a great Tuesday! I know I will cuz it's my FRIDAY!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?