Friday, March 18, 2005
1. What song is stuck in your head? "There Must Be An Angel" - Eurythmics
2. If you were being taken to a desert island and could only take 5 cds, which ones would you pick?
1. Duran Duran "Greatest"
2. Badfinger "The Best Of"
3. Roxette "The Love Ballads"
4. Gwen Stefani "Love Angel Music Baby"
5. The Doors "Greatest Hits"
3. What was the first book you remember reading? Some Hardy Boys book, the title of which escapes my mind at the moment. Being read? Aw, geeze...ummm....Raggedy Ann & Andy. I think.
4. What is your favorite book of all time? There's never just one! Road To Paradise Island by Victoria Holt, Lightning by Dean Koontz, Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett, The Mummy by Anne Rice, Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell...
5. Which movie has left the most lasting impression on you? Far From Heaven
6. Which book have you read most frequently? Road To Paradise Island (see above). I think I've read it 4 times.
7. Which movie have you watched the most? Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom or A Christmas Story. I think it's a toss-up.
8. What books are on your bedside table at the moment? Amelia Peabody's Guide To Egypt by Elizabeth Peters, Elizabeth I by Alison Weir, King Henry VIII & His Court by Alison Weir, Play Dead by Leslie O'Kane, Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams & Dead Famous by Carol O'Connel.
9. What CD's are in your CD player right now? At home...in the one by the bathroom is "Pop Trash" - Duran Duran. In the living room is Roxette, Sara Evans, T.Rex, Sarah Brightman & Mariah Carey. In the car is Duran Duran, Arcadia, Power Station and Linda Eder.
10. What fictional character (movie, TV show, cartoon, book) do you have a crush on? Easy!! Indiana Jones! :)
11. Favorite line from a movie? "Un, deux, trois, jump, I say! Why don't you listen to me?" Said by James Cocoa in 'Murder By Death.'
Short & sweet! Enjoy!