Thursday, March 03, 2005

So I've Got No Originality.

Once again, I've pilfered this quiz from El Sid. She's becoming my best source for fun things like this.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:20 am. I wanted to sleep later but apparently my body was done sleeping. Damn body.

2. Diamonds or pearls? If I absolutely had to choose, I'd choose diamonds. They're so sparkly. But I like me some pearls, too.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 'The Cinema' - that's so cute. Anyway, I believe the last movie I saw in the theatre was "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie." It was at the $1 movie and it was really enjoyable.

4. What's your favorite TV show? Dead Like Me, CSI, Without A Trace.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet. But yesterday I had me a bowl of them new-fangled Vanilla Creme Mini-Wheats. Oh, dear God were they yummy!

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Italian followed closely by Mexican.

7. What foods do you dislike? Anything with tomatoes or mushrooms in it. And eggs from a reataurant.

8. What is your favorite crisp flavor? Now I know how Collin must have felt in England, Crisp...potato chip...my fave is Sea Salt & Vinegar.

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? "Love Angel Music Baby" by Gwen Stefani. Oh, and The Scissor Sisters.

10. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Saturn Ion, shadow grey, named Isabella. Bella for short.

11. Favorite sandwich? Subway roast beef on wheat w/ horseradish sauce.

12. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness, thinking you're better than anyone else, thoughtlessness.

13. Favorite item of clothing? Hmmm....anything comfy.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Sweden, Scotland.

15. What color is your bathroom? White.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't care.

17. Where would you retire? Here is fine but if I had to pick another place, I guess Grand Junction.

18. Favorite time of the day? Depends on the day. Sun-Tue, 7:15am when I get home from work. Wed-Fri, when Collin gets home.

19. What was your most memorable birthday? This I know I've answered before but I don't mind saying it again - my 27th birthday when the Broncos won their first Super Bowl.

20. Where were you born? Colorado Springs, CO

21. Favorite sport to watch? It used to be hockey but now it's football. At this time of year, though, I've got nothing!

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever Mom's got at her store.

25. Were you named after anyone? Nope. Even before Mom & Dad were together my Mom had picked the name Heather Michelle from a baby name book.

26. Do you wish on stars? Of course I do.

27. When did you last cry? Yesterday at the funeral.

28. Do you like your handwriting? Yep. Funny enough, I used to get zero's on my penmanship in school cuz the teachers thought I wrote too fast. I still do but no one's grading me now.

29. What is your most embarrassing CD? Barbra Streisand's Greatest Hits.

30. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Well, yeah. I'm sweet and I share my stuff. Heh.

31. Are you a daredevil? Not particularly, no. But thanks for asking.

32. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? No. But then the person whose secret it was told Mom & Dad and they were both amazed that I kept the secret! But there are a couple more that I will never ever reveal.

33. Do looks matter? No.

34. How do you release anger? I used to kickbox but with my current laziness, it's just beem crying and listening to angry music really loud.

35. Where is your second home? Collin's place.

36. What was your favorite toy as a child? Pudding Mouse who is still sitting on the nightstand by my bed. Pudding rocks!

37. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? All of them except choir. And Foreign Foods cuz I was introduced to Jicama.

38. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Pfft. Never! Noooo...not ME!

39. Favorite movie? Funny, I was just thinking about this yesterday. I'm not sure I actually have one favorite movie; I love the hell out of While You Were Sleeping, Practical Magic, Notting Hill, Steel Magnolias, The Usual Suspects, The Goonies, Grease, Xanadu, Moulin Rouge....but if I'm ever really pressed, I choose Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom.

40. What are your nicknames? Heado, Foot, Breezey, Kitten.

42. Would you bungee jump? Not only no but hell no.

43. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. And I don't untie them to put them on either. Once I had shoes that zippered and that was the best thing ever!

44. Do you think that you are strong? Strong enough.

45. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla. Although Baskin Robbins has this Creme Broulee flavor that's pretty darned yummy.

46. What are your favorite colors? Purple, Black, Dark Blue, Lime Green.

47. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight fluxuation.

48. Who do you miss the most? John Candy.

50. What color pants are you wearing? Grey. I stole Collin's sweats cuz I had a skirt on for the funeral.

51. What are you listening to right now? "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - Elton John.

52. Last thing you ate? Noodles w/ butter and some garlic toast. That was last night. I'm hungry and must finish this quickly so that I can eat.

53. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? This color - it's so bright & pretty!

54. Last person you talked to on the phone: Troy.

55. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile.

56. Favorite Drink? Alchoholic? Amaretto anything. Non? Diet Pepsi.

57. Do you wear contacts? No. I'm blessed with 20/20 vision.

58. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday. Yes, I'm selfish. :)

59. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Both.

60. Summer or winter? Summer. I hate driving in snow & ice and I hate having to hang up my coat and I hate having to warm up my car.

61. Hugs OR Kisses? Depends on who they're coming from. But I like both.

62. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Anything desserty.

63. What Book(s) Are You Reading? "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" - Alison Weir, "Spindrift" - Phyllis A. Whitney & "Metro Girl" - Janet Evanovich.

64. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Invesco Field At Mile High and the Bronco head.

65. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? We finished watching the first season of Dead Like Me.

66. Favorite Smells? Right after a big rain storm, roses, coffee at Grandma Widegren's house, blueberry muffins, vanilla, sandalwood.

67. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Oh, please! There's no question - The Beatles!

68. What's the furthest you've been from home? Miami, FL.

So there you go. Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to steal it from me and do it yourself.


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?