Monday, April 25, 2005

Just Call Me Sneezy

Oh my, God!! I can't stop sneezing! It's the worst thing! I've never had allergies before (knock on wood & point like Fred) so I don't think that's my problem. I was just sitting in my living room Sunday afternoon reading while Collin made some upgrades to my computer when suddenly...

You know how when you have a giant booger that just moves and you feel it inside your nose and it kinda tickles? Well, that's what happened to me except it had a stinging quality to it. I started sneezing violently and couldn't stop until after 7 sneezes! I usually only sneeze twice. About an hour later it happened again. This time 5 sneezes. All afternoon & evening I was beset upon by this horrible sneezing! And when the stinging tickle comes, it makes my left eye twitch & water.

The last time it happened (so far anyway) I was walking up the hall here at work & ran into the security guard right after my fit. I'm sure he thought I was high... my eye was red and twitchy and watering. I hope it goes away soon.


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?