Thursday, April 28, 2005

Seriously, I CAN'T WAIT!!!



May 19th is drawing closer. Call me a geek if you must but I'm so excited about Episode III of Star Wars that I've taken to giggling like a madwoman whenever I see anything about it!
Darth Vader has always been my favorite villan since I first saw Star Wars at my Dad's theatre in the cramped confines of House 3 of the Cinema 70. It also started my fascination with Harrison Ford long before his adventures as Indiana Jones. Speaking of, there's going to be an Indiana Jones 4!! Too much excitement in one post, I can't take it!

Yesterday, Collin sent me this link and while I'm pretty sure May 19th is a day I have off (I'm nowhere near a calendar), I thought this excuse from work or school for the premiere was classic! I would actually use it if my cool boss was still my boss. She would get a kick out of it.


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?