Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Here It Is!! What You've All Been Waiting For!

Finally - I got this photo thing down! Whooo!!! So, without furthur ado, I present my first official Photo-Blog Wednesday:


  • This is my friend Billie Jo & I last year at her surprise bachlorette party. We went to The Ritz Bar & Grill downtown...it was a lot of fun despite the fact that some guy literally knocked me out of the way to tell Billie's friend Renee how beautiful she was! Pbbt! Like her bunny-eared veil? We all got a chance to wear it!


  • This one is from way back in 1989, my senior year of high school. That's me on the left with my friend Shanon. Don't you think she looks like Christina Ricci in Sleepy Hollow? I wish you could see my t-shirt - it's a Harley Davidson James Dean shirt - very cool for a James Dean freak like me!


  • Here's Shanon again in her house wearing the prom dress that she made. That's right - she made that dress!! Isn't it gorgeous? She's always been creative like that.


  • And not to be left out, here's me in my prom dress. I didn't make it, I had Mom buy it for me at Jessica McClintock. I had seen it in the store at the mall for about two weeks but I didn't have a date for the prom. The guy I was supposed to go with said he had been grounded for sneaking out of the house but I think he just didn't want to go with me. Anyway...Shanon talked me into going with her & her date, Terry. Terry had an awesome Mustang so I went. And I got the dress I had been ogling.


  • This was taken at my birthday lunch 2 years ago at Zio's. This is Shanon's daughter Elena. I love this picture...I tried for so long to get her to look at the camera and she finally gave in & posed for me!


  • Here's my most recent photo of Elena. How adorable is she?? Shanon took this picture in their yard. Doesn't it look professional? Photography is just one more thing Shanon is really good at!

    So there you have it! My first ever Photo Blog!


    |
    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?