Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey Andy! Guess What I Got?

The image “http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000D0YT4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

A couple weeks ago, in response to my rant about music artists, Andy commented that I needed to buy this DVD. Well...last night Collin surprised me by purchasing it for me. It's just as wonderful as Andy said it would be. Here's the track listing:

1. Prologue: Photographs And Memories
2. You Don’t Mess Around With Jim
3. Operator (That’s Not The Way It Feels)
4. Roller Derby Queen
5. One Less Set Of Footsteps
6. Next Time, This Time
7. Speedball Tucker
8. Lovers Cross
9. Workin’ At The Car Wash Blues
10. Interlude: I’ll Have to Say I Love You In A Song
11. Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
12. New York’s Not My Home
13. The Hard Way Every Time
14. Rapid Roy
15. These Dreams
16. Epilogue: Time In A Bottle

It's all live performances with the exception of the first & last tracks which are photo montages & home video footage, respectively. It's sooooo awesome! To Andy: Thank you for alerting me that this DVD existed. To Collin: MWAH! Thanks for buying it for me! We watched it last night while we ate dinner with Collin's kids. His 12 year old son wasn't too impressed (at least he didn't seem to be) but Jordyn, the 5 year old music connoisseur, loved it all. She called it "beautiful music." Girl's got some good taste!!

If you're a Jim Croce fan at all, take Andy's advice & GET THIS DVD!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?