Monday, May 16, 2005

In lieu of photos

I swear I'll get to doing the photo blog! I just need Collin's help and he's sleeping right now. So! Instead you get a quiz that I lifted from Restless Angel.

1. Total number of books I've owned: In my whole life? Pfft!! I can't count that high! Seriously. I just bought like...40 books on Thursday at used book stores!

2. The last book I bought: See above question!! I won't list them all...just the last one I picked up which was Domino by Phyllis Whitney.

3. The last book I read: Hardware by Linda Barnes. I'm almost finished with The Best Revenge by Stephen White.

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me: I don't read anything deep enough for books to "mean a lot" to me so I'll list my faves:


1. The Road To Paradise Island - Victoria Holt

2. The Mummy - Anne Rice

3. Postmortem - Patricia Cornwell

4. Lightning - Dean Koontz

5. The Golden Unicorn - Phyllis A. Whitney


Actually, maybe The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd means a lot to me because it was the only Agatha Christie mystery that I figured out on my own! I just recently picked up three hardback collections of Agatha Christie novels...2 Miss Marple & 1 Perot. I can't wait to get started reading them...but with all the books I've bought lately, I don't know where to begin. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that was very ME: "So many books, so little time."


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?