Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Music Of The Night

I was reading through Jenn's blog and a couple posts back she wrote about how certain songs remind her of certain bloggers and she dared us all to to the same. Now in anything that has to do with music & fun, I'm right there!!

Collin - Hunh. I can't begin to list all the songs that remind me of him so I'll stick to The Song: Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows.

Derek - Youngblood by The Coasters (you should hear him sing this!)

Mom - The Final Countdown by Europe (her very favorite ever!)

Jenn - Wildside by Motley Crue (Anytime I see Nikki Sixx I think of Jenn. I just picked the first Crue video that popped into my head)

Seven - Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue (He's always meeting these chicks and I also saw Vince Neil walking down the street when I was in New Orleans and he's there so....)

Derek S - Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones (because of his template)

Justin C - The Katamari Damacy Theme (heheh)

Restless Angel - Meant To Live by Switchfoot (I don't know why, though)

Foxy Mama - Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix (It just had to be!!)

And those non-bloggers:

Andy K - Workin' At The Car Wash Blues by Jim Croce (The first non-family member I've known to love Croce as much as we do!!)

Ferret - The Ferret Song by Monty Python (pretty obvious!)

Shanon - Cuddly Toy by The Monkees (because I can still see her doing the Davey Jones dance in front of my house when we were in high school)

Well, that was fun!! Hopefully I didn't forget anybody! Have a great Tuesday...I know I will because I took the night off from work and am now embarking on a 5-day weekend!! Whoooo!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?