Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When We Run Out Of Band-Aids

Jordyn should be a nurse when she grows up. Every time I've gotten hurt around her she's always right there with Neosporin and Band-Aids to fix me right up!

Last week I was at Collin's watching the kids and I went to pick up a chair and lift it over the corner of the mattress to get it by the computer so Jordyn could join me in making Dollz. I must have done something wrong because I got a sharp pain in the side of my head; very sharp, very painful and very quick. It was gone in the blink of an eye but I still cried out. Jordyn asked me ' what was wrong and I told her that my brain almost exploded.

"Ooo... I don't think I have enough Band-Aids for that, Heather."

She's so cute!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?