Thursday, June 23, 2005

Finally Friday!

Here it is, the long awaited Photo Blog of our anniversary trip!! Enjoy!


This is the road sign pointing the way to the ghost town of Caribou. This is as close as I got to Caribou Ranch.


Here's The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park. This was actually three seperate pictures that Collin spliced together. This is a gorgeous hotel! Click to make bigger.


Here's a couple signs on the outside of the hotel.


This is the fireplace in the lobby of The Stanley.


Piano and the entrance to the Billiard Room.


I love this picture. Doesn't it look like a ghost floating down the stairs?? Maybe it really is a ghost and not just the reflection of the light from the window!


This is the entrance to The Cascades restuarant that Collin & I had lunch in.


The bar. Yeah, it's not the same as the movie but I'll admit that I was having Simpsons moments the entire time; "Can't murder now. Eating."


Here's the St. Malo Center between Nederland & Estes Park. This is the first view...


And from the front...I love how the sun is hitting the stained glass. There was a wedding rehersal going on so we couldn't go inside... Click to make bigger.


And my favorite shot from the day - my Collin posing in front of Becker Resevoir.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?