Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's All Legal This Time

I was tagged by Restless Angel with these two quizzes!! Yay! Now I don't have to resort to stealing. I feel so...human now!


Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Skid Row

Are you male or female: Eileen
Describe yourself: Youth Gone Wild
How do some people feel about you: Sweet Little Sister
How do you feel about yourself: Slave To The Grind
Describe your ex husband: Bonehead
Describe your current boyfriend: C'mon & Love Me
Describe where you want to be: In A Darkened Room
Describe what you want to be: New Generation
Describe how you live: Makin' A Mess
Describe how you love: Psycho Love
Share a few words of wisdom: Face Against My Soul

----------------

The Random Ten:

1. Astronaut - Duran Duran
2. Dreamin' Again - Jim Croce
3. Real, Real, Real - Jesus Jones
4. This Kiss - Faith Hill
5. Yanking Out My... - Nickelback
6. What Happens Tomorrow - Duran Duran
7. A Thing About You - Roxette
8. Bad Boyfriend - Garbage
9. Around The World - Aqua
10. Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Files...ummm....I know I have 616 songs....

The last CD you bought is:

Garbage... Bleed Like Me

What is the last song you listened to before this message:

I Love Rock & Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:

1. Timeless - Badfinger
2. Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
3. Mouth - Merrill Bainbridge
4. Queen Of Rain - Roxette
5. Dreamin' Again - Jim Croce

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: Gah! I can't count that high. I just can't.

2) The last film I bought: Finding Neverland.

3) The last film I watched: Edward Scissorhands. It was on TV Monday when I got to Collin's. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes was next but I had to go to work. :(

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
1. Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - My fave ever!
2. Dead Again - The first film I ever saw with Kenneth Branagh & Emma Thompson. And it's about past lives...can it get any better?
3. While You Were Sleeping - It's so romantic.
4. Practical Magic - All my favorite actresses in one movie!
5. The Grass Is Greener - Cary Grant being romantic....*sigh*


I won't tag anybody - but the door's open to snag it if you want!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?