Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's Friday!!

That means that since Derek is out of town, I'll be doing the Friday Fotos! Enjoy!


Here we have Derek in his early teens...maybe 12...but notice the face he's making...


...and then see here? Like 16 years later, it's the same face!!


On the right is my Mom and next to her is my Aunt MaryBeth. This was taken by my cousin Mandy (MB's daughter) on Grand Mesa during one of our family reunions. I think this a geat picture of them both.


My Dad in 1978. He was all dressed up to be the best man at some wedding. Doesn't he look dapper? And look at all that hair!!


We're back into the Famous Men I've Seen photos...this is Bret "Hitman" Hart. God, I loved him! I thought he was so hot!! Professional wrestler, by the way, for those of you who don't know who he is. The guy in the ring waiting to wrestle Bret Hart is Curt Hennig. He died a while back. This was at one of the many wrestling matches Derek & I begged Mom to take us to.


Eeee! This is ME and Joey Molland from Badfinger, my favorite group of ALL TIME!! I saw Badfinger play at the Air Force Academy in 2000...they opened for Kansas & Foreigner...it was an outdoor show and by the time Badfinger was done playing, I was sunburned BAD! You can kinda see it in this picture. My hair was brown then...I had died it atomic pink (which I'll post that picture soon!) then decided I wasn't ready for all the staring that came with having pink hair. Last year I was ready!

That's about all...I added a couple new links on my sidebar to check out - there was one I was getting ready to link to and then she started talking smack about Gwen Stefani & Hollaback Girl so I changed my mind! Ha!! That'll teach her! :-D Have a great weekend everyone!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?