Monday, June 06, 2005

Tag, You're It!

Once again, I've been tagged for a fun, exciting quiz! This time by FoxyMama!! Thanks! You all know how much I love things like this! :-D

The rules are to pick five and tell the world what you would do if that was you then add a category at the end of your own choosing to pass along to the unsuspecting people you tag! Here we go....

If I could be a scientist?

If I could be a farmer?

If I could be a musician?
I would love to be a musician! I would write songs that made the whole world sing! Haha! No, seriously, I would want to be the next Gwen Stefani - taking the world by storm and not only writing some great songs but doing movies and fashion, too!!

If I could be a doctor?

If I could be a painter?

If I could be a gardener?

If I could be a missionary?

If I could be a chef?
I would have my own TV show on The Food Network where my genius father would be my side-kick and we'd have celebrity chefs like Molto Mario and Rachel Ray. Then Dad & I would have our own line of cookware and a bunch of cookbooks!!

If I could be an architect?

If I could be a linguist?

If I could be a psychologist?

If I could be a librarian?
I would spend my days in heavenly bliss, surrounded by books upon books and I would read them all!!

If I could be an athlete?
I would be a football player. Seriously. I love football, I love playing football. I wrote a story once in high school where I played wide receiver for the Broncos... the first female in the NFL. That would be awesome!

If I could be a lawyer?

If I could be an inn-keeper?

If I could be a professor?

If I could be a writer?
My dream job - well, one of them, anyway. I would write scary books but with a twist of romance and destinies fulfilled and past lives and the like!

If I could be a llama-rider?

If I could be a bonny pirate?

If I could be an astronaut

If I could be a world famous blogger?

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?

If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

If I could be a show dog owner?

If I could be a fictional character?
I'm doing this one as an extry cuz I want to be GIR!! HEEHEE!

If I could be a species other than human?

If I could be a funeral director?

If I could be an archaeologist?


So there you have it. The last one on the list is mine... it's what I truly would love to be! And I believe I shall tag Collin and Derek! Have fun, boys!!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?