Thursday, June 30, 2005

We Must All Have Waffle Fries FORTHWITH!

We went to Chick-Fil-A last night for dinner - I got the nuggets & waffle fries - and damn, they were good! Jordyn also had nuggets & fries but she didn't finish hers. She left one nugget of chickeny goodness and a handful of fries sitting on her plate and went running into her room to play. Collin kept hollering at her to finish her dinner and she finally said she didn't want to. Collin told her to ask Justin if he wanted to eat the rest & if he said no, she would have to eat it.

Now I figured Jordyn was off the hook cuz Justin had been trying earlier to take her chicken but I still said, "If he doesn't want to, I'll finish it." Surprise, surprise - Justin said no! So Collin told his daughter that "Maybe you can beg Heather to finish your dinner for you." I let her lay there for a couple minutes saying, "Come on, Heather...come on!!" I finally acted as if I were doing her a favor by eating that last delicious morsel of chicken & waffle fries and told her, "You owe me."

She placed the plate on my lap and said, "Yeah, I owe you some chicken." I replied, "No, you just owe me." About 15 minutes later, she comes out to the living room and drops a dollar bill and a handful of change on my lap. "Here. I owe you a dollar & some change." I gave it back. It was way too cute, though!!

And now a quiz I stole from El Sid. I wasn't going to but the quiz commanded me!


A - Age you lost your virginity?
So not saying cuz family members read this!!

B - Band listening to right now? No one - Collin's sleeping, mustn't wake him but I have No Doubt going through my head.

C - Dream car? 1967 Mustang.

D - Dad's name? Jess.

E - Easiest person to make me laugh? Collin, followed closely by Derek.

F - Food you miss most? Carnation Breakfast Bars & the astronaut chewy sticks.

G - Any encounters with ghosts? Hell, yeah. In fact Wednesday morning at work I was listening to my CD player (thanks, Derek!!) and "What Happens Tomorrow" by Duran Duran was playing. I was thinking I should back it up and listen to it again but because I was busy, I didn't follow through. So the song ends and STARTS AGAIN! I pulled the player from my smock pocket to see it set on "Repeat 1 mode." I didn't put it on there...The D2 song was #3 on the playlist so...at least my ghost is helpful.

H - Person most hated at the moment? The engineer who threw something at my heron. Luckilly, the bird is back & he brought a friend with him! I'm hoping to get pics next week!

I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself? I can sing "My Heart Will Go On" in Italian.

J - The first letter of the last person who broke your heart? "C". Why is this question under "j"?

L - Last time you did LSD? Never. Ever. Drugs are bad!!

M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute? The first time Collin told me he loved me!! Aww...I guess I should have prefaced that with a Mush Warning, huh? Sorry.

N - Nicknames? Foot, Heado...

O - What's the most valued possession? Collin. Then probably my music & books.

P - Poison of choice? Diet Pepsi. Or Amaretto. Or Amaretto Pepsi...Mmmmm....

Q - The last quote you heard: "TGIF." Is that a quote? Oh, well....

R - What are you allergic to? Nothing that I know of.

S - Song you sang last? "Too Late" by No Doubt.

T - Time you woke up? This morning? 4:44 am. Pretty cool, huh? Yesterday - 4:46pm.

U - Fav. pair of underwear? They're peach.

V - Vegetable you hate most? MUSHROOMS!!

W - What are you the most afraid of? enclosed spaces, clowns, bees, wasps, spiders, dead bugs.

X - X-rated love life? I agree with El Sid - if you're having sex, isn't it X rated?

Y - Year you were born? 1971

Z - Zodiac sign? Aquarius The Water Bearer.


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?