Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Little Bit Of Everything

Much like Derek last week, there's a lot going on but not enough to make into a full-length post so here's a bunch of little things!

_____________

Last week I picked up a CD by a Broadway star named Kristin Chenoweth. It's a couple years old & titled "Let Yourself Go." I grabbed it on a whim from the library because I'd heard she was a phenomenal talent & let me tell you... that doesn't even begin to describe it. Her voice is crazy-amazing, the songs are wonderful... definitely one to buy! I've worn it out already in a week! If you like Broadway tunes and swing music, check this out if you haven't already - pay special attention to track #2, "If You Hadn't But You Did"... this is my new favorite song to sing along with in the car!

___________________

What is up with Showtime canceling Dead Like Me???? Collin posted about this yesterday but I had to mention it. My favorite show... no more George, no more Mason (and that's a big tragedy, seriously!!!), no more Happy Time & Delores Herbig and "her big brown eyes." YARGH! It's just not right!

__________________

Collin also mentioned that we saw The Devil's Rejects this past weekend, the new Rob Zombie movie. It was extremely icky in parts but I was very entertained. And I loved Sheri Moon Zombie's hair!! I would kill for hair like that! And isn't that a great name? Sheri Moon Zombie! I love it - If I were married to Rob Zombie, I would take the Zombie name instead of his real name of Cummings... much more cool! Maybe I could talk Collin into changing his last name to Zombie... after all, he does LOOOOVE his zombies. :-)

__________________

I made it to the final table at Derek's Poker Night. I did much better this time but I was put out of the game by the guy I beat last year to win first place. Talk about revenge!! I happily retired to the Loser's Lounge (a.k.a. Derek's den) and sang karaoke with the rest of the losers. Congrats to Jason for winning the big pot, though!

_________________

I guess that's enough to keep you occupied for now! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?