Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow...

I just have absolutely nothing going on worth posting about. It's a sad state of affairs, I tell you.

Someone on my shift at work will be going to another shift here soon. I really hope it's not me. Apparently it's wormed it's way into my subconscious, however - last night I dreamed that it was my task to make lists of what everyone's strengths & weaknesses were so we could pick who was going. Since I was making the list, I was thinking that I could probably pad it and save myself! The weird part of the dream was that we were all learning a new machine that was super sensitive and we couldn't have any fibers near it so we were all naked. It was scary!

See, I told you I had nothing!! Have a super weekend, everyone!


|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?