Friday, September 30, 2005

Random Thoughts

I wish I could get more comments.

Shanon did my hair today - a trim and colored it light blonde with red, almost orangey, highlights. It looks pretty darn nifty. Thanks, Shanon! :-)

I just started The South Beach diet yesterday and was following the recipes inside the book. The one for the dessert, ricotta vanilla creme, was just about the most yummy thing I've had in a long time! I'm dying for another bowl but I have to wait til later. Gotta follow this diet so I can get skinny!!

You all know, if you're a long-time reader, that I'm obsessed with working on genealogy. Last week, I discovered that through my Mom's Mom we're descended from the kings of Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland. Through them we're now related some way or another to almost all royalty. This morning I found the connection to us and Queen Elizabeth I which is really cool since I've been reading biographies on her for over a month! Now if I can find a link to Marie Antoinette and, most importantly, the Romanovs!

Mom has a new post!! Finally.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?