Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's All About Me!

Today's foto-fun revolves around yours truly. Yay!


We start with a picture of me at 3 months old, sitting next to my Dad. Look how teeny tiny I am next to big strong Daddy! I love this picture!!


How cute am I? Seriously, if I didn't know this was me at six months I would say "Enter this child in a calendar contest!" Or something...


And at 9 months old...I'm at home with Froggy & Tiger, my two fave stuffed animals at the time. I sure wish I still had them, just for old times sake. And notice my mouth wide open like someone we all know...I pointed this out to Mom and she said, "Yeah, you went through that phase but you grew out of it!"


Mom & Me (1 year old). I'm apparently enjoying my snack of a wadded up washcloth. Ick. I hope it was clean!! And check out Mom's glasses...and her shirt. The shirt is so cute...but she'd never wear something like that today!! Funny how tastes change!


I'm the ice cream girl! That was actually lip gloss - the ice cream part came off to reveal lip gloss. Mom wanted me to pose like I was eating it. Good pose, Heather! Just place it against your lips! Hey, what can you expect from a 4 year old?


Look at me - 6 or so years old and blingin' before bling was cool!! Check out my front teeth - they were all silver!! Silver! Well, silver-capped at least! I had bad teeth when I was little.


And me at 14, doing what was most fun back then in 1985 - sitting in my room, listening to Wham!'s "Make It Big" on Derek's Popeye Record Player and playing Circus on the Atari. God, I love Circus!!! I haven't listened to Make It Big in many years, though. But any song from that album reminds me of playing Circus just like any song from DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's debut album reminds me of playing Shinobi!! So weird...

Well, that's it for today kids. Stay tuned tomorrow for a foto-fun-filled blog featuring our favorite cheesy blogger!!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?