Thursday, February 23, 2006

Have A Nice Day

Two weekends ago, Collin, Jordyn & I had the pleasure of going to watch Shanon's daughter Elena's dance recital. Elena was so adorable and danced very well. Now I will share the journey with you! P.S. I'm going to see Bon Jovi tonight!!! Eeee!


This was at the end of the dance. Sadly, the little room at the Security Community Center where it was held (And where I took ballet lessons in 4th grade!) was packed with observers and I was unable to get a good shot during the dance. Trust me, though, the girls all did great! They dancd to "Under The Sea" from The Little Mermaid.


Elena, the pooped performer. Look how her shoulders droop as from the weight of her newfound stardom! :-) You can also see the master job her mother did on her hair! Top notch!


Elena receiving a hug from mom Shanon. It's also a good shot of the adorable tutu the girls all wore.


I was trying to get a good picture of Elena in her outfit but so was everyone else in her family. Poor thing didn't know where to look so Jordyn took it upon herself to direct her my way. As you can see, it didn't work out.


I love this picture. I snapped it as we were leaving. They're both so cute!

Have a great Thursday everyone! I'll tell you all about the BON JOVI CONCERT tomorrow!!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?