Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's Another Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my 19th cousin 32 times removed George Washington! Yayayayay! He would be...umm... 274 years old today. Wow. Wonder what the 1st President would think of the old USA today. They dedicated the Mini Page in the Gazette to him Monday...of course it was written for kids but it was still interesting to look at. There were a lot of good pictures. I saved it to add to the genealogy pile. Derek & I are related to good ol' George through my father's mother's side of the family but I always thought he kinda looked like my Mom's mom with the white hair and the set of his mouth. Anyway, let's all celebrate Geoge's birthday with some Chocolate cake. I'm always in the mood for chocolate cake!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?