Friday, February 03, 2006

Random-Ass Photo Friday

Theme? I don't need no steenkin' theme!!! With that in mind, welcome to sheer randomness! Have fun!


To start off today's festivities, we have Collin's daughter Jordyn and her Christmas hamster Sam/Sunshine. She keeps switching between the name I gave him and the one she thought of. The poor guy is going to have a personality disorder soon! How cute are they???


Here's the other hammy-wammy, Brando/Otto. This is why he's called a teddy bear hamster!


Last week we had a game night at Mom & Dad's and while we were playing the hilarity-infused romp known as Mad Gab, Dad fell asleep and stayed asleep! His little "T Rex arms" crack me up!! I don't even think he knows this picture was taken. Until now!


A familiar site - Derek's open mouth! I took this at the Avs/Stars game last week. Much fun was had by all!


The view from my porch. Pikes Peak after the snowstorm we had a couple weeks ago. I did have a great shot from my bedroom window but the screen ruined it!


My favorite picture of the moment. I was trying to get a shot of Jordyn with Brando/Otto in his ball and the camera didn't work so she pulled the pizza out from behind her back and "POOF!" Picture taken. I think it looks like she's threatening him..."See what I'm doing to this pizza? You're next!! Argh!" And Otto's like, "AHHHHH!! I can't run away!!" Something like that. Anyway, have a great weekend!!

Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?