Friday, March 03, 2006

Game Night Friday Night

Tonight the Knight Family - including Collin and his offspring - are going to have a Game Night. I love Game Nights!! We sit around Mom's dining room table, playing game after game of inestimable fun and laughing heartily at Mom. In honor of this mountain of fun soon to be had by all, I present to you the pics from the last Game Night we had for my birthday.


Here's Derek looking like he has an Ace up his sleeve. With the blood that runs through our veins, that's not too hard to believe, either. He's been known to hoard Wild Cards when playing Phase 10 in his sleeves - true story, hands in the air!!


Here we have my lovely sister-in-law Squatchy. She appears to have been enjoying whatever game we were playing at the time. It might have been Crap or Fact which is an enjoyable game!


I know this is a little blurry but I couldn't pass up on sharing The Look with everyone. This isn't a full-blown Look, just the one she directs at someone who wants to take her picture.


And one more...a blurry as well but the looks on Mom's & Derek's faces...I do believe we were playing Mad Gab when I snapped this. Derek & Squatchy had brought the game over and no one had ever played it. During the reading of the instructions, it kept telling us, nay, instructing us to be overcome with mirth & hilarity. We didn't think the game sounded that fun but it turned out to be so fun that we were all laughing til we cried and our stomachs hurt. It was mostly Mom's fault. She can't help but be funny.

So now that you've seen the madcap amusement that is Knight Family Game Night, I bet you wanna come over, huh? Mom's place, around 7pm. See you there!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?