Friday, May 26, 2006

My Wish List

Guitar Hero II is slated to come out in November and I find myself salivating at the thought of what songs might be on there. This is my wish list of what I'd like to play:



Slave To The Grind - Skid Row
20th Century Boy - T. Rex
C'Mon & Love Me - Kiss
Another Rainy Night - Queensryche
Dedication - Lita Ford
Barracuda - Heart
Smokin - Boston
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Dancing In The Moonlight - Thin Lizzy
Harvester Of Sorrow - Metallica
Desire - Gary Hoey
Mr. Brownstone - Guns N Roses
Rainbow In The Dark - Dio
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Oh Well - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
Fire Woman - The Cult
Pain - Jimmy Eat World

The image ?http://www.musicalministry.com/Images/tributes/randy/r.jpg? cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I know there's a ton more and others I'll think of right after I hit "Publish Post" but those are the ones on the top of my head. For now, I'll settle for practicing the hell out of Bark At The Moon. Randy Rhodes was a god!!!!

And for your reading pleasure, there is a new Anton & Olga post!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?