Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Jukebox In My Head

I did this once before where random songs popped in and out of my brain all night long. What's weird about this time is that I was listening to Def Leppard the whole way to work and not one DL song made into my Noggin Rotation. The last time was when I was all into Duran Duran again - at least some of their somgs made it. Here's the latest playlist:

Mike Teevee - Danny Elfman
Augustus Gloop - Danny Elfman
Crush (1980 Me) - Darren Hayes
How Do You Mend A Broken Heart - Bee Gees
Mike Teevee - Danny Elfman
Lady - Styx
Physical Fascination - Roxette
Cherry Lips - Garbage

Where any of these songs came from I have no idea. I haven't slept in 24 hours so maybe I'm picking up psychic waves from my iTunes. But I'll tell you what - - I like the Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Soundtrack a lot but try having only the buzzing Oompa Loompas in your head for 8 hours!! Argh!!!!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?