Saturday, October 14, 2006

More With The Books

I've been a slacker when it comes to posting lately. That's why it took me until mid-month to post September's book list:

83. Reunion In Death - JD Robb
84. Purity In Death - JD Robb
85. First Impressions - Jude Deveraux
86. Cordina's Royal Family: Bennet & Camilla - Nora Roberts
87. Always Time To Die - Elizabeth Lowell
88. Portrait In Death - JD Robb
89. Twelve Sharp - Janet Evanovich
90. Imitation In Death - JD Robb
91. Raiders Of The Lost Corset - Ellen Byerrum
92. Divided In Death - JD Robb

The Book of the Month went to Twelve Sharp just because I always enjoy the Stephanie Plum books, she was a big change of pace from the Eve Dallas novels and Stephanie didn't have her car blown up for once!! Yay!

I'm almost done with JD Robb's Eve Dallas series -- I have 4 more books to go. Then I'll have to wait impatiently for the newest one to come out.

So, barring some major catastrophe that impairs my reading ability, I'll definitely get over 100 books read this year. I'd have to read non stop to make my New Year's resolution of 200. Maybe when I'm retired. Ha!

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?