Monday, October 30, 2006

What A Weekend!

Man! We had a full-fledged blizzard Thursday(see previous post for the pics) and the next day was 60 degrees!! Mom & I went to the Broncos/Colts game Sunday which by tomorrow I should have a post up about, complete with pictures!!

Ian LaPerierre scored his 100th career goal last night against the Wild - I got home and turned the game on just in time to see it. Ian LaPee is my new favorite Avalanche player since Rob Blake & Alex Tanguay are gone. I still have Milan Hejduk but...I don't know, I like the scrappier players. And Ian LaPee looks like a hockey player with the crazy messed up nose!

I really want to talk about the Bronco game but I also don't want to give myself less to talk about when I get the pictures posted. I forgot to leave the camera at home so Collin could pull off the pics so...that's why the post has to wait.

Look at me just babbling on and on. Maybe I should actually get some work done!! :-)

Labels:



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?