Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmm....

So this new list came out of the top 10 Worst Movies Ever. Since I'm such a big fan of lists, I had to check it out. Here's the lists with my comments in italics! Oooo....


1. Spice World The Movie - Never saw it. Thank God!
2. Titanic - Okay, seriously! What the F*!@??? Second worst movie ever? How can it be worse than some of these farther down on the list???? How I can have seen the second worst movie ever 13 times in the theatre and countless times at home? I think some dumbass GUY wrote this list!
3. Grease 2 - It's not THAT bad! It's not Grease but it's also not THAT bad...geeze.
4. Waterworld - Not a big Kevin Costner fan and so I never saw it.
5. Hostel - I don't think it was so bad to warrant being on the top 10 list. It was pointless but it had it's moments like when the "hero" sees the chicks that betrayed him and...well, I don't want to ruin anything. I don't agree with this ranking. Besides, it gave me a great opportunity to say, "Ohhh....the torture museum...we can watch that...riiiight!" If you don't know what that's from then you haven't ever hung out with me for long! :)
6. Anaconda - Another never seen.
7. Batman & Robin - Pretty bad. Not a huge Chris O'Donnell fan anyway and to have to see him in tights...no thank you.
8. Gigli - Bennifer? Bleaaaach!
9. Catwoman - I really like Halle Berry and I really like cats...a shame.
10. Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot! - You have to wonder who owes whom a favor in Hollywood when a movie like this gets made.

So there's the Top 10 Worst Movies from some dumbass guy who decided to make a list. I can make lists, too! Watch:

Heather's Top 10 Best Movies:

10. The Wedding Singer
9. Ever After
8. The Little Mermaid
7. Monkey Business
6. The Grass Is Greener
5. While You Were Sleeping
4. Ghostbusters
3. Steel Magnolias
2. Titanic
1. Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom

What's your take?

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?