Friday, February 16, 2007

Prickies - It's more than a cool name!

Collin is really good about finding cool stuff online and sending it my way. One of those things was this contest at a site called Prickie.com. It's a place that sells thousands upon thousands of buttons...like the kind I put on my jackets when I was in junior high...but these are way cooler. Artists from all over have buttons with their artwork on them and some are just awesome! This is my favorite out of all the ones we scrolled through:


Click the button to be taken to Prickies.com, or click this link for more information about the contest.

How freakin' awesome is that? Sylvain Lefevbre as a Stormtrooper! I love that!!!! Even if I don't win the contest and get a bunch of free buttons, I plan on buying that puppy! Too cool!

So go check out the site and have a great weekend!

And!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!! I love you, baby!

Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?