Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Life Is Over

At least my dining out life.

Mimi's Restaurant here in town served the most wonderful Chinese Chicken Salad I've ever tasted. It was so good I would dream about it. I was convinced that I could live on it.

Today Shanon & I went to Mimi's and I started looking through the menu and my heart stopped. "My salad's not on here."

Shanon: What???

Me: My salad...it's GONE!!

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

Me: You don't have the Chinese Chicken Salad anymore?

Waiter: No, we replaced it with the Asian Chop-Chop Salad.

Me: Is it as good?

Waiter: No. There's no mandarin oranges and they put peppers and cabbage in it. But the dressing is the same.

So! There you go! I have to boycott Mimi's now. I had the French Dip for lunch but it didn't make me cry with joy when I bit into it. Stupid Mimi's.

BTW, there's a new post over at that other blog I contribute to!!

Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?