Friday, March 02, 2007

Readin' & Watchin'

February is over and God forbid, I only read one book!!!! I've never read only one book in a month but I got caught up in other projects at work & home so my one book, which by default gets to be the Book Of The Month is

6. Avalon - Anya Seton

But! I did make up for it by watching a butt-load of movies. Here they are:

12. Night At The Museum - highly recommended just for the Owen Wilson Factor.
13. The Big Lebowski - Funny! Love John Goodman!
14. War Games - I still enjoyed it, even after so many years.
15. Ella Enchanted - see below Highly recommended for cheesey movie lovers.
16. The Magnificent Seven - OMG! Yul Brynner & Steve McQueen were YUMMY! And this was a GREAT movie!
17. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead - Ooo! You can never go wrong with Gary Oldman.
18. Me And You And Everyone You Know - Depressed the ever living poop out of me. That's why we had to watch...
19. Little Miss Sunshine - see below! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
20. Candleshoe - I remember loving this movie as a kid. I still liked it and David Niven is wonderful but I don't think I'll watch it again soon.
21. Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - I liked it better the 2nd time around.
22. Beerfest - Didn't finish it - was waaaay too tired but it was hilarious what I saw.
23. Date Movie - Weird...silly...funny in spots.
24. Night Breed - Enh. It didn't scare me.
25. Serenity - *sigh* I love this movie. I love Jayne and Cap'n Mal and Zoe and Walsh and....
26. Titanic - "A real man makes his own luck, Archie." I can never get enough of this movie.

The movie of the month is supposed to go to a movie I've watched for the first time or Titanic would win hands down. I only watched that because I was sick and it's a great way to pass three and half hours! And since I've seen Serenity many, many times (all right...4 times) that can't be it so! It's a tie between Ella Enchanted (because I'm a sucker for cheesy updated fairy tales) and Little Miss Sunshine (because it made me laugh til I cried).

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?