Thursday, May 10, 2007

April Showers...blah blah blah

I am so sucking at reading this year. Too many other things going on to catch my interest. Here's the list of books for April:

9. Highland Velvet - Jude Deveraux
10. Cash - The Autobiography - Johnny Cash with Patrick Carr
11. Velvet Song - Jude Deveraux
12. Born In Death - J.D. Robb

Book Of The Month - Cash - The Autobiography. After watching Walk The Line 3 times in one month, I wanted to hear his words telling the story. Sadly, this was his 2nd autobiography and more than once he said, "I covered this in Man In Black so I'll only hit the high points." Argh! So now I have to go find Man In Black.

And for the flicks:

42. Walk The Line
43. The Talented Mr. Ripley
44. The Seven Year Itch
45. Walk The Line
46. Quiz Show
47. Happy Feet
48. Walk The Line
49. My Bodyguard
50. Great Balls Of Fire
51. The Wedding Date
52. Blades Of Glory
53. Dracula (Keanu Reeves version)

Movie of the Month - Blades of Glory. Funniest freakin' movie I've seen in a while. I love Will Ferrell and Jon Heder...they never fail to make me laugh.

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?