Sunday, June 03, 2007

Slowly Getting Back

I'm getting a little better at reading at work - I don't know why I'm so easily distracted these days...


13. The Stupidest Angel - Christopher Moore. This would have been the BOTM but something better came along. This is a funny, funny book that had me laughing out loud more times than I can count. "Screaming like a bunny in a blender" was my favorite line.

14. Innocent In Death - J.D. Robb. You can never go wrong with any book by J.D. Robb!

15. Brother Odd - Dean Koontz. I love the character of Odd Thomas. And very rarely can you not enjoy a Koontz book.

16. All About "All About Eve" - Sam Staggs. Book of the Month. Maybe Book of the Year. This book is the definitive bible about the classic movie All About Eve. It was wonderfully written and chock-full of andecdotes about the cast and people involved in making it.

17. Sole Survivor - Dean Koontz. I lent this book to a girl I work with and she gave it back the night I finished the previous book and I hadn't read it in years so I thought, why not cry my eyes out again?


Once again, I did much better with the movies:

54. Fracture - Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling were so good in this! I really enjoyed this one!
55. Spiderman 3 - Ooo, I liked this. I loved Topher Grace as Venom!!
56. Home Fries - Damn cute movie. I like Luke Wilson better than Owen!
57. Muriel's Wedding - I was disappointed in this one. I expect better from Toni Collette.
58. Lilo & Stitch 2 - This made me CRY!!!!
59. Hercules - "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle it. Have a nice day." Some of my favorite lines are from this Disney movie.
60. Stranger Than Fiction - I adore Emma Thompson. This was a cute cute movie!
61. American Dreamz - I really liked this one. A lot! I'm glad I bought it.
62. Monkey Business - All right, so I'm cheating. I had said a couple months ago that the MOTM had to be one I'd never seen before but none of them were as good as this classic. You can't go wrong with Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers and Marilyn Monroe!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and a spectacular Monday!

Labels: ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?