Sunday, December 30, 2007

Alert

I hate the Patriots.
I hate Tom Brady.
That is all.


*************

So on Saturday, Collin & I went to the theatre to see Walk Hard (which is so funny I laughed til I cried) and we were the first people there. Shortly afterwards another couple came and sat way in the back. Shortly after that a group of three people (a mother and her two kids who were in their 20's) came in and although there were oodles of open seats they sat directly behind us.

They got settled then the man got up to go get snacks and whacked the back of my chair so hard it made my teeth rattle. I didn't say anything - accidents can happen. But then he came back and kicked it again. Then one more time as he was handing out popcorn and soda. I finally turned around and said, "Seriously, are you done kicking my seat now?" He ignored me but his sister and mom looked right at me. Undeterred, I said louder, "If you kick my seat again, I'll have to go get someone." And his reply?

"Get over yourself."

WTF??? Get over myself? I'm supposed to let this asshole kick the back of my head and seat whenever he feels like it?? Shocked beyond rational thinking capability I shot back "Fuck you." His mother went ballistic! "You said a bad word at my son! You said a bad word at my son!"

Oh, my God!

"Look, I got whacked in the back of the head 4 times (slight exaggeration) by him and I just wanna make sure it's not gonna happen again."

"I had to get through," he snarled at me.

"But you didn't have to hit the back of my head every time!"

"How does it feel to be a bitch?" Oh, good Christ! So now because I don't want to be whacked, I'm a bitch.

"Feels fine, thank you, fucker." That set his mother off all over again.

"We have to move, we have to move away from this nasty disgusting girl."

Oh, my God! Guess how far they moved? 2 seats. It was stupid! Yet during the movie when Dewey Cox said, "What the fuck did he just say?" they laughed. And laughed. So apparently it's not nasty & disgusting unless it's directed at her dickless son.

That's my rant for the week. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and a prosperous 2008! And don't forget to check out the Top Men of 2007 that Christina & I put together!

Labels: , ,



|
<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?